What you’ll learn
- You will be able to understand the important changes/introduction that happened to Strings
- You will be able to use the newly Introduced Template Literals
- You will be having a better understanding of the scope and block bindings, using let and const v/s var
- You will be able to understand and implement the upgrades that functions have gone through – including default parameters, rest parameters, spread parameters, block-level functions and of course the most talked about arrow functions.
- You will be able to understand the changes/upgrades that have happened to Objects, the new methods added and see how Prototypes have been given more power.
- You will learn Destructuring of Objects and Arrays
- You will learn everything about the newly introduced Sets and Maps
- You will learn how to use iterators and generators
- You will learn how to effectively use Classes and handle inheritance in classes
- You will see how the arrays have been improved and most importantly you will be able to use it in your next project
- You will learn about asynchronous programming and Promises
- You will learn about Modules in ES6